Find a Women's Health Specialist at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center

Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Specialists who with advanced training in the delivery of obstetrical (pregnancy-related) care and treatment of gynecological (female reproductive system related) disease. An OB/GYN can serve as a primary care physician for women, as well.

Internist (Internal Medicine Doctor)

Doctor who specializes in the nonsurgical treatment of the internal organs of the body.

Family Medicine Practitioner

Doctor who diagnoses and treats the general illnesses and problems of patients and refers them to a specialist when necessary.