Spinal Microsurgery at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
The focus of the Advanced Center for Spinal Microsurgery is to provide cost-efficient, minimally invasive (microsurgical) care for patients with degenerative conditions of the lumbar, thoracic or cervical spine. We provide extensivel patient education to help improve recovery.
Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgeries We Perform
- Microdisectomy for Cervical and Lumbar Disc Herniation
- Microdecompression for Cervical and Lumbar Spinal Canal Stenosis
- Bilateral Microdecompression from One Side for Spinal Canal Stenosis
- Microsurgical Foraminotomies
- Microsurgical Fusion
- Clinical Trials, including Genetically Engineered Tissue
Weekly Multidisciplinary Conferences
A cornerstone of the Advanced Center for Spinal Microsurgery is the weekly conferences where our multidisciplinary team of orthopedic spine surgeons and neurosurgeons discuss complex cases. Referring physicians are welcome at our weekly patient case conferences.