Women's Health Services at High Street Primary Care Center
Our board -ertified gynecologist provides quality, comprehensive care to women of all ages, from adolescents to seniors.
Women's Health Services We Offer
- Family planning/contraception
- Hormone therapy
- Pap smears, pelvic and breast exams
- Sexually transmitted disease treatment and prevention (including HPV vaccinations)
- Treatment and management of abnormal pap smears (colposcopy, cryotherapy, LEEP procedure)
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding
Schedule an appointment or contact a physician by calling 303-869-2158.