Pediatric ER at Presbyterian/St Luke's Medical Center
Kid-Sized Emergency Care in Downtown Denver
If You Think Your Child is Having a Life-Threatening Medical Emergency, Call 9-1-1.
When your child needs emergency care, RMHC at Presbyterian/St. Luke's is here for you.
- Board-certified pediatric ER doctors
- Most experienced pediatric ER nurse team
- Short wait times
- 24/7 emergency room service in the heart of Denver
- Level IV trauma designation
- Nine pediatric emergency department beds
- Fully equipped pediatric resuscitation room
- Pain-free IVs and blood draws for children - the only pediatric hospital in Colorado to use J-Tip needle technology. Read more about J-Tip Pain-free Needles
Our new pediatric emergency room is now open, located at 19th and High Street in Denver.
What to Expect with an Unexpected Emergency Room Trip
Board-certified/board-eligible pediatricians are in our pediatric emergency room 24/7 to care for your child.
Pediatric Emergency Nurses Who Know How to Care for Children
You can be sure your child is in good hands. All of our nurses are Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC) or Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certified and have completed the pediatric nursing competencies required to care for children in our hospital.
Child-Sized Equipment for All Pediatric Services
All of our medical equipment has young people in mind, from the smaller needles to the colorful atmosphere. Pediatric-specific equipment and supplies is always available, including a Broselow Resuscitation Cart with appropriate weight-based equipment.