Emergency Services at Presbyterian/St Luke's Medical Center
Emergency Room at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center Denver
If you are experiencing a medical emergency please call 9-1-1.
NewER. FastER. BettER.
When you or a loved one needs emergency medical treatment, you don’t have time to waste. That’s why it’s good to know you can count on the Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center in Denver for expert care without the wait.
Our New Emergency Department is Now Open at 19th and High Street in Denver
One Door, Two Emergency Rooms
There's only one door, but it leads to two very unique Emergency Rooms. Adults needing emergency medical treatment go to P/SL's adult ER with services such at Cardiac and Stroke alert.
Parents with children needing emergency medical attention go to the Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SL, kid-friendly ER.
- Highest patient satisfaction scores
- 24-Hour Adult & Pediatric Emergency Rooms
- Board-certified ER physicians 24/7
- Pediatric-trained ER physicians
- 24/7 Cardiac Alert
- 24/7 Stroke Alert
- Orthopedic services including limb preservation, general surgery, medicine, gastroenterology, pulmonology, gynecology and otolaryngology
- 24/7 Cath lab, CT, ultrasound and MRI Imaging and lab services
- Rapid detection and treatment of sepsis
- Advanced technology, including our 320-slice CT Scan
Short Wait Times
At the Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center emergency department, you’ll experience some of the shortest wait times and always check current wait times on the main page of our website.