Your Neighbors. Your ER.
If you're experiencing an emergency, call 911.
Emergency Services at Presbyterian/St Luke's Medical Center
One Door, Two Emergency Rooms
There's only one door, but it leads to two very unique Emergency Rooms. Adults needing emergency medical treatment go to P/SL's adult ER with services such at Cardiac and Stroke alert.
Parents with children needing emergency medical attention go to the Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SL, kid-friendly ER.
- Highest patient satisfaction scores
- 24-Hour Adult & Pediatric Emergency Rooms
- Board-certified ER physicians 24/7
- Pediatric-trained ER physicians
- 24/7 Cardiac Alert
- 24/7 Stroke Alert
- Orthopedic services including limb preservation, general surgery, medicine, gastroenterology, pulmonology, gynecology and otolaryngology
- 24/7 Cath lab, CT, ultrasound and MRI Imaging and lab services
- Rapid detection and treatment of sepsis
- Advanced technology, including our 320-slice CT Scan
We're located on 19th and High Street in Denver