Ear, Nose, and Throat
At Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center, our ear, nose and throat specialists offer the most advanced surgical and non-surgical treatments for a wide array of diseases. Our multi-disciplinary team includes otolaryngologists (also called ear, nose and throat doctors), audiologists, and speech-language pathologists.
Common ENT Conditions We Treat:
- Hoarseness and vocal cord paralysis
- Swallowing Disorders
- Sinus Disease such as Sinusitis
- Cholesteatoma (benign tumor of the middle ear)
- Otitis (middle ear infection)
- Eardrum Perforation (ruptured eardrum)
- Hearing Loss
- Facial Paralysis
- Vertigo and Other Balance Disorders
- Snoring and Sleep Disorders, such as Sleep Apnea
- Head and Neck Cancers
Non-Surgical and Minimally Invasive ENT Treatments
Whenever possible, our doctors use non-surgical and minimally invasive procedures to treat ENT problems. Medication, speech-language therapy, and hearing aids are examples of non-surgical treatments. Minimally invasive, image-guided surgery can be helpful for sinus repair. This type of procedure provides better accuracy and fewer complications.