Denver's Comprehensive Breast Health Center
Breast Care at Red Rocks , a Presbyterian/St. Luke's program is Denver's newest full-service breast center offering a comprehensive and coordinated approach to women's breast health, from routine annual mammograms and other breast cancer screening and detection methods to breast cancer staging and breast cancer surgery.
A Team Approach to Breast Health
Breast Care at Red Rocks brings together a team of Denver's most highly trained breast health care specialists to respond to your need to detect and diagnose breast health issues specifically, accurately and quickly. This results in faster treatment, and miminizes your fear and anxiety. The team includes accredited digital mammography and breast ultrasound technicians, nurse navigators, board-certified radiologists specialized in breast imaging techniques, and breast surgeons - all working together under one roof to ensure your best outcome.
Breast Care at Red Rocks Provides:
- Same Day scheduling and walk in breast cancer screenings.
- Streamlined breast cancer detection. All breast cancer screening is performed on-site using state-of-the-art techniques and technology.
- Accurate breast cancer diagnosis and staging.
- A fully equipped, on-site breast cancer surgery center.
- Complete and ongoing communication with you and your personal physician.
- Personlized breast health services offered in a warm, comfortable, spa-like atmosphere so you feel like an important client, not just a "case."
Our Goal: Fast, Coordinated Breast Cancer Detection, Diagnosis and Treatment
Breast cancer is a top women's health concern. The majority of breast health issues turn out not to be breast cancer. But when you have a concern - such as a breast lump - you want answers quickly. Usually, Breast Care at Red Rocks can schedule a breast cancer screening within 24 hours of referral. We also do routine mammograms, because we know early breast cancer detection saves lives.
Among the breast health services we offer:
- Mammograms using the latest Digital Mammography screening equipment
- Breast Ultrasound
- Breast Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Breast-Specific Gamma Imaging (BSGI)
- Breast Biopsies to determine the nature of breast lumps and abnormalities
- Stereotactic (X-Ray-Guided) Breast Biopsy
- Ultrasound-Guided Breast Biopsy
Bone Density Screening
Breast Care at Red Rocks also performs Bone Densitometry (Dual X-Ray Absorptiometry or DXA) screenings.
Osteoporosis is another top women's health concern. As women age, their bone density often is compromised. Bones become thinner and more brittle, reducing their strength and making them more prone to bone fractures. This could affect your mobility and independence. Approximately half of all women older than 50 experience some degree of osteoporosis.
Easy to Reach West Denver Metro Location
Breast Care at Red Rocks is only minutes away from anyplace in the Denver metro area. Our breast center is located at West Fourth Avenue and Indiana Street in Golden, just south of the Sixth Avenue Freeway at the Indiana Street exit.