About Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center (P/SL) is proud to celebrate its more than 125 years of service to the metro Denver area, and the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains.
P/SL PROVIDES SPECIAL CARE IN THE HEART OF DENVER. With over 80 specialties and 1,000 specialists and primary care physicians, Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center is the leading regional hospital, serving Denver and the Rocky Mountain and Great Plains regions.
Licensed for 680 beds, P/SL serves a seven-state region, including Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, New Mexico, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming. With more than 80 specialties and staffed by nearly 1,600 employees - and over 1,000 affiliated medical staff - P/SL is a leader in caring for high-acuity fetal, neonatal, pediatric and adult patients.
P/SL is the most advanced hospital in the region that offers one campus with comprehensive care for adult and pediatric patients, featuring innovative Advanced Centers for:
- Blood & Marrow Transplant through the Rocky Mountain Blood and Marrow Transplant Program
- Adult & Pediatric Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Cardiac Alert & New $5 Million Heart Center
- 24/7 On-campus Adult & Pediatric Intensivists
- Advanced Imaging Technologies
- High-risk Maternal-Fetal Care 24/7
- Colorado's Largest Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Orthopedics & Peds Ortho
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Replant Specialists
- Kidney Transplant
- Infectious Diseases
- Wound Healing
- 24/7 Board Cert ED Physicians