Weight-Loss Surgery Patient Services at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
While weight-loss surgery can help you begin your weight-loss journey, you must be prepared and open to maintaining your modified lifestyle. Weight-loss surgery requires a long-term commitment to positive change, including adjusting your eating habits, levels of physical activity and overall lifestyle habits.
At P/SL, we have extensive resources for you to maintain your weight-loss goals and we're committed to your long-term success.
Services Available to Weight Loss-Surgery Patients
- Support groups for patients, friends and family
- A chef to teach you how to prepare healthy meals
- Exercises such as Yoga and Tai Chi
- Clothing swaps among patients
- Tips for buying groceries
- Plastic surgery information