Application Process for P/SL Pharmacy Residency
We are very excited about our residency program and all that it offers. To apply for our residency program please register for the Resident Match Program and submit to PhORCAS no later than January 6, 2014:
- Our PGY1 residency application (upload to PhORCAS as supplemental information) which is available via the link below.
- A professional photo
- A current Curriculum Vitae.
- A letter of intent discussing what you hope to achieve by completing a pharmacy practice residency and the qualities you possess which you believe would help you be a successful resident.
- An official transcript from your pharmacy school.
- Three letters of reference using the standard PhORCAS template. Your references are welcome to submit a supplemental letter of reference in addition to completing the standard template.