Mission, Vision and Values of Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
Leading healthcare for the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains Regions since 1881, we provide compassionate and innovative care for patients and their families through our committment to excellence, collaboration, education, and integrity.
Building upon our tradition of excellence and caring, P/SL will be recognized as a leader in pioneering tertiary medicine, in a teaching environment, promoting community involvement and providing a compassionate environment for healing.
- Provide specialty and primary care for the improvement of human life
- Do what is right in every interaction, every time
- Work together with our patients, staff, physicians, volunteers, and outreach partners to provide exceptional outcomes
- Teach healthcare and wellness to our patients and community
- Promote the highest performance standards for staff through personal and professional growth opportunities
- Offer Graduate and Continuing Medical Education for physicians